9 Reasons Why Men Shouldn't Be Afraid To Talk About Their Mental Health
Men have always been viewed as characters that don't express feelings, they never cry and they are rock solid tough beings... but that is far from the truth. I believe men should be accepted to openly discuss their feelings in a nonjudgmental way, we should be told to "Speak Up" not "Man Up"
So here are "9 Reasons Why Mean Shouldn't Be Afraid To Talk About Their Mental Health"
- Talking about mental health shows great courage and bravery.
- It is okay to talk about your feelings and show emotion.
- It is perfectly normal to ask for help and support if you are struggling.
- Discussing your problems and asking for help can get you the right support you need.
- Hiding mental health problems can make the issue worse for you.
- There are caring people out there that will not judge you because of your mental health.
- Showing your vulnerable side is not a sign of weakness.
- Talking to someone about your mental health will make you feel a lot better.
- It will help reduce the feeling of shame.